- Phising Test! Can you spot them all?
- Consider Clover Connect to save on Credit Card Fees
- Growing Your Business in 2022 Through Digital Innovation
- The w3Nerds Guide to Identifying and Preventing Spam
- Fix a Suspended Google My Business Listing
- Top 10 Benefits of a website
- Website, Software, and Online Security Best Practices
- Major Google Update: Core Web Vitals are Key in 2021
- Get the Most from Your New Website
- Importance of Website Security
- How to Write Content for a Meaningful About Page
- How to Create a Meaningful Call-To-Action Button
- eCommerce - Sell your Products Online!
Phising Test! Can you spot them all?
Take the SONICWALL PHISHING QUIZ by clicking the link below.
When you take the test, you can make up a name and email! I used "Nick" and "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Please let us know if you have any questions!
The Nerds at w3 recommend that businesses recurringly train users on recognizing spam emails so sensitive information is not stolen or worse. There are many resources on this subject available on the web, but we can help steer you in the right direction if you are looking for quality phishing detection content. If you have any questions about phising and recognizing spam, please reach out to a nerd today!